Wednesday, July 17, 2013

July 15, 2013

Things are good in Saratoga Springs!!! 

We had 24 lessons again this week. 
Its pretty hot here. Its like in the 90's - 100 I think.
The past couple day have been good because its been a little stormy it rained 3 times this week that was really cool. I got to see rain here for the first time I think last week!

I've been thinking about a couple people that I need to write I'm hoping some one at home can help me get in touch with them. Ashley and Donovan Hockett from Bellingham 3rd ward. Maria R. from the YSA singles ward, Ethan Harlan said that he was gonna write me in spanish. some of these people are also facebook friends. 

So in my mission a district in the south has been piloting Ipads and Iphones so basically everything is electronic and they're hoping that by the fall the rest of the mission will have the new technology that they were talking about in the Work of Salvation broadcast. If you haven't seen the Broadcast you should definitely watch it. its on LDS.org and its council from Prophets so its important! 

I always sit down to write this email and I never know what exactly to write, my companions is next to me typing like a fiend but I'm just a little lost. 

I'm pretty sure that all the letters you all are sending are getting lost in the post because I have gotten one letter since being here in Saratoga Springs. :)

I appreciate all the prayers and emails love you all!

Hermana Wright     

No comments:

Post a Comment